cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CER not using ELIN associated with ERL

EvilEmpire99
Level 1
Level 1

So I was troubleshooting several issues with this so this may be a 2 part problem.

First PSAP callback is not routing back to the endpoint but to the front desk. The front desk 9513301 happens to be the TN for the first onsite alert for that ERL and the default ERL, so I think there is something there. My thoughts tell me my patterns are correct as the PSAP sees the ELIN but the routing of this number>9513301 could only be done in CER. Theres no way a random ELIN I ordered out of our TN range is matching any pattern in SME or the leaf to route towards 9513301. So my 913XXXXXXXXXXX must be routing to CER and CER is taking this to 3301 which is also the first onsite alert. We tested these within minutes and an hour of the last 911 call so CER should remember the device. Was on with TAC for 3 hours and they dont know are still investigating.

The second issue is also with 9513301 but even stranger. When dialing 911 from any device CER routes to the front desk instead of the PSAP and SHOWS 9513301 as the ELIN. For example I have:

ERL A configured with 12.911 - 7399239. Theres your RP + ELIN.

When calling 911 from a device CER call history shows the call, uses the correct ERL but IGNORES the ELIN completely and substitutes for 9513301. Call history shows 9513301 under the Route Pattern--Elin No field. You can clearly look at the ERL and see that RP+ELIN is 2.911 - 7399239. So what the hell is this? How is getting these digits? My RPs are tight everything is the correct CSS/PT. The only mention of these digits in CER are that they are, again, an onsite alert number......So the kicker is if i configure the ERLs WITHOUT the ELIN portion and just the RP, like 12.911 and thats it, then it will hit the RP and the ELIN is pasted in for an outbound mask in CUCM, routes to PSAP with called ID expected. My Tac enginner says this is not the way and you most certainly should have the ELIN within the ERL and not just the RP.

Tac is also still working on this and yet to figure it out. Didnt think my tac engineer was the best but I assume he brighter than me. I hope this makes sense as Im about to pull my hair out. Any thoughts on what to check?

0 Replies 0