Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to find the option to adjust the Ring Schedule as described in the Self Care portal documentation "Set Up Ring Schedule for Single Number Reach". I've enabled and added Additional Phones but with edit the "Create a schedule for this assign...

gfolens by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco call manager >>>> Cisco 3750 switch >>>> Juniper Firewall <<<<>>>> End user on Pulse secure VPN. All users are unable to hear any audio when they are connected to pulse secure vpn and access their Jabber present on their respective PC's. Call i...

We have a number of extensions that need to be forwarded to a general number.  The issue is once they are forwarded then if the general number is not picked up they go to Unity, the issue is they are retaining the original extension and once they get...

Hello all, we were tasked to implement FIPS on our UC cluster. after we did this we can no longer send voice mails to outlook. I have added the certs, opened the firewalls, configured the users and provided the rights and it still wont connect. curre...

bparker by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes