cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Assurance install query...!!!

Rebeccajames
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We would like to bring cisco prime assurance 9.1 in to our Organization

Guys could you please provide me install guide or screen shot of the application for the assurance version 9.1 and I wanted to know the prerequisite for this application like server requirement etc

We are having a UCS in which we can run a VM machine but I wanted to know is cisco prime is installed on windows server 2008 ent edition R2,R1?

Or it has any OVI template like CUCM or how do I install and integrate it?

Please help me to proceed in this case..

Rgds,

Rebecca

God bless u all!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jiwhitte
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Rebecca,

Are you installing Prime Collaboration Assurance to manage Cisco Communications Manager?  If so, the software is downloaded as a OVA.  If you have purchased the product, you will have an email directing you to the Cisco Electronic Software Download site.  If you are doing a trial evaluation, you will download a small or medium OVA from that site.  The Quick Start Guide, located on the product web site, describes how install and deploy Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance. It is here: www.cisco.com/go/primcollaboration.  There are also links to videos that describe the installation and deployment process and a link to the trial software site.

Regards,

Jim Whitten

Product Manager, Cisco

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jiwhitte
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Rebecca,

Are you installing Prime Collaboration Assurance to manage Cisco Communications Manager?  If so, the software is downloaded as a OVA.  If you have purchased the product, you will have an email directing you to the Cisco Electronic Software Download site.  If you are doing a trial evaluation, you will download a small or medium OVA from that site.  The Quick Start Guide, located on the product web site, describes how install and deploy Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance. It is here: www.cisco.com/go/primcollaboration.  There are also links to videos that describe the installation and deployment process and a link to the trial software site.

Regards,

Jim Whitten

Product Manager, Cisco