cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity 7 and Exchange 2010

williamsutton
Level 1
Level 1

We are having problems with some users not getting voicemail .I have had several users say they have left voicemail but the other user not recieve it.

Another problem is some users can only hear half the message and them it tells the system is unavaiable

4 Replies 4

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check the Unity Event Viewer logs for any error messages as a start.

My gut feeling is that for the subscribers who are not receiving any messages, there may be a permissions issue.  Alternately, check the Exchange server for any issues in general there.

For the subscribers only receiving half of their messages-- is it possible that you have the demo license installed which restricts the length of messages?

If neither of these suggestions work, I'd recommend you open a Service Request with TAC.

williamsutton
Level 1
Level 1

This started after we migrated from 2003 to 2010.

Have been working with TAC on this and they seem to think it is the bug CSCTI70702.

Was wondering if others were having this problem?

Thanks

From the symptoms you're having, it lines up with several other customers' behavior as well that I've seen.  Here's the document that we've put out for customers to monitor the status of Microsoft's CDO release:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-12848

Hope that helps,

Brad

williamsutton
Level 1
Level 1

The other problem that we seem to be having is that people are saying they are leaving voicemail and the other user is not recieving them.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: