Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco unity connection with office 365 online

abd88elhak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi
i would like to integrate cisco unity connection with exchange office 365 for the purpose of using unified Messaging .
please fin on attachment file the print screen of the configuration on CUCM 10.5 and also the detected errors.
Could you please help me to fix this issue

2 Replies 2

Hi

Form Screenshot 3.1 I see that your CUC is unable to resolve the hostname so please check if the hostname you have added is correct and if you have added a DNS on CUC.

Please let us know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Anirudh Mavilakandy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Attachment 1: The error indicates you haven't enabled Single Inbox or TTS in the COS associated with the user. You need to enable these features.

Attachment 2 & 3:

'Specify an exchange server' has issues for Office 365 and hence it is recommended to use 'Search for an exchange server'. This should be the search option as we give the domain name.... unless you know the POD number of the exchange server in the cloud.

You need to use a proxy server if the Unity Connection does not have access to the internet.

You can use your domain name (like companyname.onmicrosoft.com) or outlook.office365.com in the search for exchange server field

Attachment 5: You don't need smart host for Unified Messaging. Its for Message relay. UM works on EWS protocol

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: