Views
Helpful
Replies

COBRAS Export for Connection login failure with /UseCUMI Mode

dwrice000
Level 1
Level 1

@lindborg

I'm getting an error trying to use COBRAS to backup an Unrestricted mode Unity Connection with COBRAS.  The user has a mailbox and the following roles in Unity Connection:

Mailbox Access Delegate Account

Remote Administrator

System Administrator

Basic network connectivity is good as I can successfully login.  But security issues preventing the actual export process would not surprise me.  Hoping someone has seen this error before.

Capture.JPG

Here's the actual error typed out so it can be indexed:   

failed to log into Connection server via CUMI using the login credentials provided:Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

EDIT:   Through trial and error, I've determined that the issue only occurs if I have "Include voice messages" checked under the "Subscribers" section.  I have all other options checked and it appears to be working.  So, I wonder if I'm missing permissions to everyone's mailbox that I thought was provided by "Mailbox Access Delegate Account".

15 Replies 15

but presumably you still can't issue that HTTP query manually as above (i.e. you still get an unathorized error back) - no need to keep running COBRAS and assuming it's some sort of bug - if you can't run it manually and get an error back, COBRAS isn't going to have any more luck running the same query.

Sounds like you need to open a TAC case - if you have the roles set and it's still giving you an authorization error when executing via a browser there's something else going on - I'm not sure what that would be right off hand.