cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCI-MOC

alanbyington
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone tried deploying CUCI-MOC via SMS?  If so what were your results?

Thanks,

Alan

6 Replies 6

brmorris
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alan,

SMS deployment of CUCIMOC was tested and is supported,  can you provide any additional infomation if you are seeing an issue.

Thanks

Bryan

Thanks Bryan,

Here is what I have so far.

Some details on the install process: As for the installation logs - when doing this through SMS, no user is logged in.  We have to do this because the CUCIMOC install has hooks into OC, Outlook, and IE, and all of those applications would likely be open if a user was logged in and the install would fail or hang waiting for those to close, so we chose to do this when no user is logged in.  I checked the Default User local settings / application data ...cucimoc folder and there is no 'Logs' folder under the Cucimoc folder, only a Config folder (which is empty).  I'm not sure where else the install logs would be since no user is logged in when deploying this through SMS. 

Attached is .NET info and the error message

Alan

brmorris wrote:

Hi Alan,

SMS deployment of CUCIMOC was tested and is supported,  can you provide any additional infomation if you are seeing an issue.

Thanks

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

I am trying to use your video series on CUCIMOC in PEC but many of them are missing .there are only 2 or 3 .Can you please upload them there or guide us an alternative.

With thanks

Reza

Hi Reza,

The videos were created for CUCIMOC 7.1.   Where the information is no longer relevant to CUCIMOC 8.0 the video has been retired.

Regards

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

Sorry to steal this thread but we have been trying real hard to get the SMS package for CUCIMOC 8.0 to work and unfortunately cannot.

I am attaching the errors we are seeing when we attempt to.

The file "Cisco UC Error" was a result of the "NET Runtime error" and thats where we are stuck.

Any clue or suggestions you can help me with?

Hi Shekhar,

If your deploying with the MSI package the prerequisites need to be in place before CUCIMOC is deployed.

I believe .NET 3.5 SP1 has not been deployed to your workstation.    You need to deploy .NET first
This could be deploy from a Microsoft WSUS server.

Please see the CUCIMOC documentation for a list of prerequisite packages for the build your deploying.

• Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1
  • Microsoft C++ redistribution package
    Version 8.0.59193 or later

Regards

Bryan