Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm backup problem

Ekin Gumus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am having problem with cucm for backup, when I open drs page and click on any button "Backup, Rstore, help) doesnt matter browser get stucks. It happens on IE browser. When I try to open with Chrome or Mozilla it tells me;

Server has a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public keyERR_
SSL_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY
CUCM version:
System version: 9.1.2.11900-12
I added cucm ip addres to trusted list but no result.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Known bugs CSCuj42438 & CSCuv21820.

Try this workaround page

http://www.learncisco.net/blog/security/server-has-a-weak-ephemeral-diffie-hellman-public-key.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Known bugs CSCuj42438 & CSCuv21820.

Try this workaround page

http://www.learncisco.net/blog/security/server-has-a-weak-ephemeral-diffie-hellman-public-key.html

Hi Mark,

Thx now ı am able to connect over firefox but when I go through backup ---> backup device or any other menu it still waiting like happens in IE. any idea? is it cucm bug?

Theres definitely bugs for Prime and ISE not 100% on CUCM bug , we hit one on Prime that fixed it for us , people have issues with ISE aswell so seems to be general problem with browsers and the ciphers that are running on certain software's , the reason I sent that is at the bottom someone had tested it with CUCM 9 and said it worked so thought it might fix yours too

did you try Chrome again just in case with that fix , use this cipher its been found to work

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --cipher-suite-blacklist=0x0088,0x0087,0x0039,0x0038,0x0044,0x0045,0x0066,0x0032,0x0033,0x0016,0x0013"

make sure to terminate all the processes in task manager for chrome and relaunch it again and make sure your folders match to the location above locally

hopefully that does something