Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM SIP TRUNK DEVICE SERVERSTATUS MONITOR ALERT WITH RTMT

user64595
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I want to find the good category for monitoring SIP Trunk device status.

For example we have now our outdoor lines out of services. I can follow it on the cucm administration page to : CUCM -> Device -> Trunk : List of Trunks where SIP TRUNK Status appear....

But I really want to find, in the rtmt, a Performance Counter that can trigger an alert (by email) when the status become 'No Service'

There is a lot of counters like SIPTrunk Device Open, TLSConnectedSIPTrunks, but really hard to find the good one.

Anybody know how to do?

I've seen too that there is SysLogStringMatchFound log in Alert Cental. But like the performance counters there is to find the good String path variable like %STEL-CUCM1-SIPTRUNKOOS: %. But I really do not kow what to put as search String..

thanks for help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

user64595
Level 1
Level 1

The right string is "%UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS:"

You can write obviously 'SIPTunkOOS' too, that could be enough.

You can verify it in RTMT/Syslog Viewer/Application Logs/CiscoSyslog search for 'SIPTrunkOOS' string

SIPTrunkOOS.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

user64595
Level 1
Level 1

The right string is "%UC_CALLMANAGER-3-SIPTrunkOOS:"

You can write obviously 'SIPTunkOOS' too, that could be enough.

You can verify it in RTMT/Syslog Viewer/Application Logs/CiscoSyslog search for 'SIPTrunkOOS' string

SIPTrunkOOS.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: