Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM version 9.0 SNMP MIB2 System Group Configuration

Peter Valdes
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I notice that on CUCM and CUC 9, the MIB2 System Group Configuration Information does not allow spaces on the System Location "South East Asia"...

On CUCM and CUC 7, I do not have this problem see attached screenshot "CUCM 7". Is there a way I can enter this Location on the backend using CLI?

See attached error message on CUCM 9 "capture".

Thanks

3 Replies 3

georgehendrix
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same issue, I've been trying to find a fix.  I also do not have this same issue with an older version, CUCM 8.5.  Have you found a fix for this?

Edward Lau
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue with cucm v9.1.2.

We ended up using "_" instead of " " to bypass.

Nathan Schlutter
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can accomplish this by using the proper escape sequence. If you insert & nbsp ; in place of each space characters you will be allowed to save those fields.

Please note that I had to inserts spaces between the & and the nbsp and the ; due to the way the message board renders HTML content. In real world use it should look like the attached screen shot.

Once you save your changes you will notice that the text boxes are re-formatted with the spaces you originally wanted. This means that if you need to update the values in the future you must re-insert all the & nbsp ; sequences again before updating.