cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting Security Certificates thru CLI in cucm 9.1.2

maqsood ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Even though i opened the TAC Case, they closed after working with me for a month stating 9.1.2 is end of support.

the problem is we have some expired certificates to be deleted from cucm 9.1.1 database which is not visible on CUCM  Gui . I new the expired certificate details,but not the certificate names. i don't  know the cli commands to delete invisible expired certs.

this is needed to import the consolidated BULK certificate to source cluster , i could not complete this process, it gives an error " expired certificate".

Pls help me with this.

additionally, can we use enterprise parameter " 

"Prepare Cluster for Rollback to Pre-8.0 "    on   cucm 9.1.1 version..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no commands to delete "invisible" certificates (not even sure how you came to that conclusion), you either do it from the GUI or via CLI with the available commands.

If there is truly a certificate that is in a x-trust store which is not showing up in the GUI or CLI, then that means that someone from TAC needs to gain root access to delete it from the repository, but as TAC has informed you, your version is out of support.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no commands to delete "invisible" certificates (not even sure how you came to that conclusion), you either do it from the GUI or via CLI with the available commands.

If there is truly a certificate that is in a x-trust store which is not showing up in the GUI or CLI, then that means that someone from TAC needs to gain root access to delete it from the repository, but as TAC has informed you, your version is out of support.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate