Views
Helpful
Replies

DRF Local keeps restarting

Sean McQuade
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

I have upgraded a CUCM from 6.1.4 to 8.6.2a successfully, but upon attempting to backup the database after the upgrade, the "Schedule" and "Manual Backup" pages will hang and then show a not responding message.

Restarting the DRF Local and DRF Master doesn't fix this, only a total reboot of the server lets me back into the Manual Backup page, and then when I get in and start the backup, it will run for a varied period of time (I've gotten as far as 56% and as little as 3%) before it will either hang or display a message saying there has been a connection error. Then when I check serviceability, I can see the DRF Master service has remained up since the server reboot, but the DRF Local service will have restarted in the last few minutes (coinciding with the backup failing).

As a bit of background, it was a two server cluster but will now be running as one. I upgraded the publisher and then removed the subscriber from System > Servers.

Any ideas?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: