Yes, this is a new setup. We're upgrading from old VCS/MCU stuff to CMS. I am working the Call Manager end of this while a co-worker is configuring the CMS end of things.
First, I discovered that my conference bridges weren't registered. I have corrected that. Then, I verified that everything is in the proper media resource groups and lists and that the route pattern is established.
My co-worker did not have the API account configured for CUCM so I directed him to do that. Now I have asked him to configure the inbound routing as Jamie has asked about. I apologize for jumping the gun on asking for assistance with this. I'll post the results as soon as we test after the inbound call routing is configured.