Views
Helpful
Replies

Has trouble with firewall when add device to PCA 11

Le Quoc Viet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I had successful built and added devices to PCA in my lab environment.

Now, I has a trouble when deploy PCA in real system with firewall. When I add CUCM into PCA, status of device is Inaccessible, status reason is Incorrect HTTP credentials. But I'm sure that HTTP, JTAPI and SNMP Credentials is correct. I had told firewall manager open port follow this link: http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Required_Ports_for_Prime_Collaboration., part CUCM.

Can you help me with this issue, thank you very much.

Viet.

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

2 Replies 2

kevinng2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Viet,

If you have configured all required ports in your FW for PCA and still not working, then you try those steps to verify/troubleshoot.

1. You can verify your UCM HTTP(s)/SNMP/JTAPI credentials in Manage Credentials UI and see if any credential get passed.

2. If SNMP failed, you can test with Device Inventory => SNMM MIB Query Tool

3. If HTTP failed, then a quick way is try to access UCM Pub from the same subnet of PCA server.

Regards,

Kevin Nguyen

Hi Kevin,

Thank for your answer, and forgive me because late response, I had a private problem need to be solved.
My credentials are correct, and I told firewall system permit any two way between CUCM and PCA. Now my system work OK. But we need to optimize my firewall rule, so I can't let firewall permit any like that.

Can you tell me exactly port PCA need to work well?
And another issue I met now is PCA can't monitor Voice Gateway detailed status, like image attached, although status of Voice Gateway Router was "managed". My IOS version is 12.4(24)T3, my device is Cisco router 2851.

Thank you very much for your support,
Viet