cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Holiday schedule

CHRIS HABBERJAM
Level 1
Level 1

I know that you can configure multiple schedules, so that the open/closed prompts are at different times. This is fine for my users who are in the UK and US.

However, will it ever be possible to have different "Holidays" assigned to the server, as the US and UK have different days (eg Thanksgiving in US not UK)

Could this be possibel in later versions of Unity, to link holidays to a CallHandler and not just schedules?

Thanks

Chris

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the upcoming Unity Connection line (FCS next month) there will be proper holiday schedules as well as holiday greetings. The DB for schedules/holidays is quite a bit different in the Connection line so seeting that same functionality ported to Unity would be difficult - but anything's possible.

Talk to your account team about having a product enhancement request entered for this functionality in unity.

Jeff,

Thanks for the response. I'll have to do a bit more reading on Unity Connection. From the other response, looks like I'm going to have to request this for Unity itself.

However, my customer already has the Unity server in place, providing VM to multiple countries, so we have a need for multiple holiday schedules. As it stands, this functionality is not in Unity, but could possibly be, if we made the request !!

I'll have a chat with our SE.

Regards

Chris