cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Enable Text to Speech with Unity 8.X ?

alonsosolorzano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I was trying to enable tts or Text To Speech with a client using CUM 8.0(3.3) but I can't find where to do it, I've read the Administration guide  but nothing.

Any idea?

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TTS in Unity is enabled/disabled within Class of Service as a Feature called "Text-to-speech for e-mail messages".  The Subscriber that you want to give this feature to must be assigned to a Class of Service that enables it.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TTS in Unity is enabled/disabled within Class of Service as a Feature called "Text-to-speech for e-mail messages".  The Subscriber that you want to give this feature to must be assigned to a Class of Service that enables it.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hello Hailey.

I really appreciate your help, I found the chek box missed.

I checked, but when the users try to hear the messages into the Outlook the Unity gives how many messages available to read have but when is going to read they receive a voice message saying " Message not available" and jump to the next one having the same behavior.

these are my phone languages.

Thank you in advance about any hint.

Can you clarify the issue you are having here:

Do your users receive "Your messages are not available now" when they try to access voice messages over the phone?

OR

Are you saying that the users receive "Your messages are not available now" only when Unity is trying to read email messages in Exchange via Text to Speech?

Tks Hailey.

I meant the second one.

I ran GUSI and I got:

Thought I should Install RealSpeak Engine first Right??