cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HP Raid Configuration Utility Corrupt is it possible to reinstall

ian.mcguinness
Level 1
Level 1

A recently built a Unity Connection 1.2 on a MCS-7825-H2-UC1 that is working fine apart from the raid configuration. the HP raid utility states ACU did not detect a valid controller, the HP raid set up utility gives the initial local or remote screen but then does nothing, also the readme file shortcut states file is not present. The uninstall software option says it may not be installed but do I want to remove it from the list. The array was degraded not seeing one of the discs, but I have succssfully rebuilt the array by interrupting the bootup. I suspect the HP raid utility tool is corrupted Is it possible to reinstall just the utility without having to do a complete rebuild an is the source the HP website or Cisco CD

2 Replies 2

sopayne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ian,

Your best bet for success with this is to contact Cisco TAC. They should be able to contact HP on your behalf to get an authoritative answer about what you can and can't (or maybe shouldn't) do with regards to the HP RAID utility tool.

In general, TAC follows HP's guidance with regards to their utilities and TAC would be able to get any correct firmware/utility software you need from HP.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Sonya,

I will email TAC