cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is OCS 2007 integration supported in a 2 Presence servers cluster?

zizoit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how to deploy a cluster Presence integration with OCS 2007.

I'm planning to have 2 Presence servers in the same cluster (one publisher and one subscriber).

Is the OCS 2007 integration supported in a cluster Presence environment with 2 presence servers?

I understood that I need to configure in OCS two Static Routes and two Authorized Hosts, one for each Presence server.

My question doubts are:

How should I configure the User Active Directory / OC Advanced Settings? What should I put in the Remote Call Control SIP URI (sip:UserName@CUPServerName.company.domain.com)? Which Presence server name should I use, the subscriber or the publisher?

What happen when I loose one Presence server and I need to manually move the users to the still alive server... should I also change the AD OC Remote Call Control SIP URI configuration?

Thanks a lot for helping.

Kind regards,

Luigi

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

In a dual node CUP cluster, a loadbalancer can be used to round-robin session initiating requests from LCS to the publisher and subscriber CUP nodes.

CSS11501 can be used as a hardware loadbalancer.

On the Route Tab in LCS, configure the next hop route to be the Virtual IP Address of loadbalancer.

In CUPS side, On Proxy Service Parameters Configuration, add the Virtual IP Address in configuration field provided for it.

Hi,

We are trying to do this with a ACE module, with no success.

Whats the virtual address for in the proxy service parameters?

Thanks

Gary