Views
Helpful
Replies

Limiting system access to the Cups GUI

matt22coll
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have set up various levels of access to the CUCM GUI but i'm having difficulties in doing the same for the CUPS servers. We use LDAP and use the AD passwords to access the GUI's, If i assign myself to the "Super User" user group in CUCM i have full assess the CUPS GUI as well but i cant give everyone this level of access, I have created a First line User group that only has access to phones, UDP and end users, and this works well for all aspics of CUCM But can't find a role/permission in CUCM to grant them read/write access to the application>CTI gateway>Moc assignment on the Cups server.

Has anyone else had to set this up?

CUPS System version: 6.0.2.1101-1

CUCM System version: 6.1.2.1000-13

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

I don't think CUPS has MLA (Multi-Level Access) function. Which means, once you have access to CUPS Admin GUI, you have full access.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Just to let you know this can be done. You need to create a User Group in CUCM and asign the Standard AXL API Access and Standard CCM Admin Users roles to this group. Then asign a user to this group, The user will then be able to log in to the CUPS server with their User ID