Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

<None> Calling Search space

Dear All

I have a question about none calling search space

how i can to not allow the IPT phone on call manager to call internal extension i means when a phone has a none CSS can call any phone registerd on the same call manager

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Read this and then come back if you have questions:

Calling Privileges in Unified CM

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/8x/dialplan.html#wp1044276

You're asking about the basic building blocks of CUCM routing, you need to fully understand how this works.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you leave the DNs in the partition that is expected, the partitions is always included in whatever CSS you assign to the phone at the very end of the list.

If you don't want that to happen, you need to properly configure CSS/partitions in your system

If you leave everything in with the options in partition/CSS that's a pretty poor design, specially when you want to start configuring call restrictions as in your case.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Man;

my goal is to make any phone hasnt CSS to make call for internal extension or external both,so that i think to make the parameter or service parameter of CSS is one created hast Permission to call any one,

can i creat calling search space with partitions cant call with any numbers external or internal

thanks

Read this and then come back if you have questions:

Calling Privileges in Unified CM

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/8x/dialplan.html#wp1044276

You're asking about the basic building blocks of CUCM routing, you need to fully understand how this works.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: