cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetingplace 8 type 2(schedule via webex) video not active (EMS)

wisit_jan
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 problem with meetingplace 8(EMS) shecdule via webex

1. Video Not Active when schedule via webex

I shedule via webex (mycustomer.webex.com) web meeting is ok. Audio call back to IP Phone(9971) and can join audio to meeting but video not active.

I can call to Meetingplace number and create meeting via IP Phone, video can joined to meetingplace

2. call in to Meetingplace audio not join to webex meeting

When i schedule web conference via webex then and I call-in from IP Phone to Meetingplace number. I enter profile number before join to conference. I can joined to web conference but audio not associate with user on web conference

please suggest me for reslove my problem

2 Replies 2

wisit_jan
Level 1
Level 1

HI Paul

yes i have mcs webex node.

point 1. I scheduled only internal meeting and use only meetingplace video not webex video. but video no active on IP Phone

point 2. I have 1 MP App server, 1 MCS Webex node and webex site(mycustomer.webex.com). I config directory service between CUCM and MP.  And config sso between MP and Webex site. end user can sync from CUCM to webex site

Thank you

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

There are two video options with MP and WebEx. 

The first is WebEx video.  This uses web based video and does not support Cisco Video phones at this time.  Just works with PC video endpoints like the camera on your laptop.  This also only works with external WebEx meetings and not internal meetings.  There is no support for WebEx video on internal WebEx meetings.  There is no need to schedule video WebEx meetings.  Web based video is available on all external meetings.  Just click on the video icon next to your name to initiate.

The second is using MP video.  This uses Cisco video endpoints beside TelePresence. Iphone video will not work on internal meetings.  The video endpoint needs to be registered to CUCM/gateway for MP video to work.

Hope this helps

John