Meetingplace outlook integration issue with Scheduling meetings

Hal Sclater
Level 1
Level 1

Using:

Cisco MeetingPlace for Outlook 6.1.21.0

Cisco MeetingPlace Web: 6.0.639.13

Outlook 2010

When I schedule a meeting using the button in Outlook, when I save the meeting it connects to the server, books the meeting slot, but then puts me on the Attend tab in the plugin and I cannot do anything else - every time I save it it just opens the attend tab, so I can never save the meeting. I then have th delete it in Outlook at which point the meeting is still booked on the server but I cannot then delete it.

Help please?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shanegill
Level 1
Level 1

I had a user with what sounds to be the same issue.  Any time she would schedule a meeting it would take her to the attend tab.

We tried uninstalling and replacing the Outlook Add-in.  I created a seperate Outlook profile with a different ID under her Windows profile and the problem persisted.  Using Outlook under another Windows profile on the same machine worked fine.  So we ended up removing her Windows profile on the machine and then reset her up and that resolved the issue. 

We have only had this one user with this problem.

We were on MeetingPlace for Outlook 6.1

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

shanegill
Level 1
Level 1

I had a user with what sounds to be the same issue.  Any time she would schedule a meeting it would take her to the attend tab.

We tried uninstalling and replacing the Outlook Add-in.  I created a seperate Outlook profile with a different ID under her Windows profile and the problem persisted.  Using Outlook under another Windows profile on the same machine worked fine.  So we ended up removing her Windows profile on the machine and then reset her up and that resolved the issue. 

We have only had this one user with this problem.

We were on MeetingPlace for Outlook 6.1

Thanks for the reply - I fixed it just by reinstalling the add-in, now working perfectly.

Also tried 6.1 in Office 2010 64bit and it seems to work well, so all is good.

Thanks