cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need permit single cell phone to group.

Dmitry Kishkin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all. We have telephony on CUCM 4.1. And now i have task give permission to group of users call some cell phones above 60 numbers. Early this groupe have permissions to call one,two numbers.  This has been implemented using route patterns. One route pattern one number for group. But do this for 60 numbers not good. Maybe any one can help me how do this beautiful?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not really, CUCM all it knows is CSS and partitions, and that's how you define calling privileges.

You still need to create RPs matching that mobile and then CSS/partitions to define who can call it

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not really, CUCM all it knows is CSS and partitions, and that's how you define calling privileges.

You still need to create RPs matching that mobile and then CSS/partitions to define who can call it

HTH

java

HTH

java

thank for answer. thats mean, i need create 60 Route points or i can do this shortest? Maybe i can create one RP and write all numbers in his ?

Assuming you can summarize all those mobiles into a single pattern, yes.

And also assuming the same people can reach the same 60 numbers.

If the answer is no, to any of the above. Then you'll definitely will need more than 1 RP.

HTH

java

HTH

java

ok, thank you, You help me very much.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: