cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Required Step by step Configuration Steps for configuring Auto Attendant for Cisco Unity Connection 7.1

nageswara.s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends,

Recently I have installed Cisco Unity Connection 7.1 integration with Cisco Call Manager 6.1, here the client requirement is when the outside callers dail one DID number it has to go to auto attendant number where it has to give the options to the user to enter extension number if he know or else if he enter 0 it call has to land on Reception.

So, Can you people please help me out to configure the auto attendant feature in Cisco Unity Connection 7.1.

Please provide me step by step configuration which needs to be done in both Call Manager and Unity Connection. Since it is a urgent requirement I required your help to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Nagesh,

+91-96633-10988

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are no step by step guides, also PLEASE SEARCH NETPRO this has been asked PLENTY of times before.

basic config is a CTI with CFA to VM, call handler that matches the DN from CTI RP in CUC and then it's all CUC config for caller input if you want to lock keys to actions or configure the greeting to accept users dialing extensions

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate