Views
Helpful
Replies

Requirement for recording call over MRA deployment

iptsupport
Level 4
Level 4

Hey,
i have a customer with CUCM Version : 10.5.2.13900-12 and expressway version of : 8.9.2.
in the documentation I saw that "call recording for cisco jabber endpoints over mobile and remote access(MRA) is not supported in this version.

but i cant found any documentation if there is minimum version of CUCM that need to be to support recording over MRA.
I found in this link : https://aurus5.com/blog/cisco/cisco-call-recording-silent-monitoring-and-whisper-coaching-over-mra/ 
that the minimum version need to be 11.5 su3 but in another from i see that saw that someone Other Unified Communications wrote that he worked with CUCM 10.5 and its work.
there is anyone the know for sure or have documentation of cisco that approve which version i need?

2 Replies 2

Hey Jaime,

thank you for your response I saw this document but there is no minimum version of CUCM that wrote there.
the only thing that wrote there is this "Registrar/call control agent: Cisco Unified Communications Manager 11.5(1)SU3 BiB is not supported on Expressway-registered endpoints"