Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Unity Subscriber trouble.

Not applicable

I am running Unity 4.0(2). I have a single user that is having an issue with her mailbox. When you call her ext. and after Unity answers, it plays her greeting. After the greeting you get a message that this system is temporarily unavailable. I deleted the mailbox completely and rebuilt it and the same issue. Her mailbox is created identical to mine but hers will not take messages. Her phone is programmed exactly like mine also. Any ideas. Should I reboot Unity.

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first thing to do here is to look in the application event log for error messages - when you get that failsafe message (i.e. the "I'm can't talk to you now..." prompt) - there will always be one or more errors written to the application event log. This will give us a clue as to where to start.

Most likely it's a problem logging into that users mailbox - checking to be sure the message store facing account for the Unity services has rights to SA/RA for the mailstore that user is in and the like are areas to look at next - but seeing what error we're getting back would be the first place you want to start.