Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber Implementation

jasb_cistel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue i had a server be6000 with one callmanager and one unity connection.

I added a second server for having callmanager and unity connection subscriber.

When i manually stop unity connection publisher the subscriber takes over.

When i manually stop callmanager publisher the subscriber takes over but i can't access to an user voicemail (with publisher or subscriber unity connection)

In my callmanager subscriber i only activate services named "Tftp" "Dhcp" "Callmanager" "Voice Media Stream" "CTIManager" "WebDialer Web Service" "AXL Web Service" "UXL Web Service" "Serviceability Reporter" "Callmanager SNMP Service" "CTL Provider", I've forgotten any service for working my callmanager publisher with one of my unity connection?

Something else, i have CUBAC Business Edition in administration i only can configure one CUCM how it can work with my subscriber?

Thanks a lot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

And did you configure the CUC integration to BOTH servers, as explained in the integration guides on cisco.com????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

And did you configure the CUC integration to BOTH servers, as explained in the integration guides on cisco.com????

HTH

java

Yes in port group i add the second callmanager but i now see that i did not restart the port group ... and now it's works, thanks Jaime by speaking of this i found the box Reset required ....

And for CUBAC Business Edition it's possible ?

THanks.

Make sure the TSP is configured with the IP of both servers in CUBAC, and make sure you have CTI services running on both CUCM servers.

HTH

java

Thanks, by adding the IP of subscriber on TSP, CUBAC works but only when the publisher callmanager fails. If the complete server fails (where i have publisher unity and callmanager and also cubac W2008 R2) CUBAC doesn't work because on second server I only have subscriber callmanager and unity but no CUBAC.

Can I install a second CUBAC on the second server?

Well, if everything fails, it's really not a surprise you end up with nothing working, is it????

You could, but you would need to buy and license another instance of CUBAC, there is no redundancy for it. I believe only CUEAC would provide the ability to install 2 servers.

HTH

java

Yes of course ^^

OK i understand an other license for an other user.

Thanks you very much for your information, very helpfull like always.