Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervised transfer in CUE 8.5

tosorio13
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I’m new at creating customized scripts for Unity Express. I’m using Cisco Unified Communications Express Editor to configure a basic Auto Attendant script for a customer with some specific call flow needs. Basically I’m having problems with a supervised transfer to an extension.

I want users to hear a prompt and if they select option 1, they are transferred to extension X, if the person in that extension does not answer the call, they should be transferred back to the main menu of the script. I am able to transfer callers to the extension with the Call Redirect step but there is no option to do something with the call if it’s not answered. I see there’s a step called “Place Call”, when I try to use that, when I upload the script to CUE through the web administration interface it gives me the error “Adding a script failed - The script contains unsupported steps or is corrupt”. I know it has something to do with the place call step and maybe the contact variable.

Does anyone now how I can accomplish this?

Could you please help me understand how I can accomplish this?

Thanks!!

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Until you figure the script out, why not just CFNA from the line back to the AA pilot #?

Hi Steven, the problem is that if someone calls directly to this extension, if call is not answered, it should go to voicemail rather than the AA.

Oh,OK.  I misunderstood your initial post stating if the call is not answered it should go back to the AA script.

There was an email address: ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com that would offer advise for the CUE script editor.

Steve