cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tracking Calls Using Call Handler

tajaramill
Level 1
Level 1

The 0 operator mailbox is not monitored. By default all vm boxes had a 0 option that would put you into that call handler.

I have changed the caller input for all vm boxes to ignore when someone presses 0, however calls are still being sent to it.

How can I trace/locate how those calls are getting there? Call Handler report only gives me stats.

Please help!

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The Opening Greeting Call Handler after greeting action is to send calls to the Operator Call Handler, which result in voicemails left in the Operator voicemail box. 

The easiest way I know of to find dependency records in CUC is to use the Audiotext Manager application found at CiscoUnityTools.com:  https://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html

If you are using CUC v14.x, the tool has not been tested so it is listed as "not supported". But I can tell you from my own experience that the tool does fully work with CUC v14.x

Along with the Operator voicemail box, if you are not already monitoring the undeliverablemessages voicemail box you should monitor that one too.

Let us know if you have questions or issues.

Maren

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

The Opening Greeting Call Handler after greeting action is to send calls to the Operator Call Handler, which result in voicemails left in the Operator voicemail box. 

The easiest way I know of to find dependency records in CUC is to use the Audiotext Manager application found at CiscoUnityTools.com:  https://ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/ATM/ATM.html

If you are using CUC v14.x, the tool has not been tested so it is listed as "not supported". But I can tell you from my own experience that the tool does fully work with CUC v14.x

Along with the Operator voicemail box, if you are not already monitoring the undeliverablemessages voicemail box you should monitor that one too.

Let us know if you have questions or issues.

Maren