cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.3 Call Handlers

steven.hughes
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently running Unity 4.0.3 and for the last 2 to 3 weeks some of the Call Handlers that I have created Standard greeting's has been disabled. I'm not really sure why this is happening? When I go to look at the Call Handler the Standard Greeting enable and disable buttons are grayed out and have been changed. The only way that I can get the greeting to work properly is by running DB Walker which detects the error and corrects it. Anyone have any ideas how this is being changed?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There were several problems along the way with call handlers created in the SA related to the default templates they're built off of - the primary call handler attached to the Default Subscriber template is the one used as the template - these were fixed along the way but this sounds somewhat familar.

Can you check the subscriber tamplte (the default one created by setup) and see if the standard greeting is enabled/disabled? If it's disabled and you can't enable it then you may consider rebuilding the default templates using the latest version of dbWalker.

If that's not the case there theres something else afoot.