Helpful
Replies

unity 4.0.3 doesn't send vm-msg to some subscribers

Davide Fiumi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have a Unity 4.0.3 UM integrated with Exchange 2003

I have some users that do not recieve their voicemail in Outlook, form internal and external users (I tested that they receive vm-email only if the msg is registered from internal user using menu/addressBook and digiting Last name).

I can see all the messages stored on the \CommServer\UnityMTA folder.

...but this happens only to 15 users . There are 100 subrcibers!

I don't understant what is the problem, I restarted UMR service and reloaded Permission wizard.

but the problem persists

Error messages in the Event monitor are:

CiscoUnity_UMR Evint ID 137

Attempts to deliver UMR messages have failed due to Unity configuration or connectivity issues with the Partner Mail Server.

AvUMRSyncSvr will suspend message delivery for 300 seconds, after which message delivery will be attempted again.

During this outage, messages may accumulate in the temporary store. 0x00000238

CiscoUnity_UMR Evint ID 134

The unaddressed messages distribution list() was not found in the database. 872

Can you help me?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are those 15 users in the same mailstore as all the other users that work?

If you look at one of those 15 affected users in AD, are they inheriting permissions?

If you run DBWalker, do you get any other errors regarding these 15 users and the distribution list you mention?

Let us know what you find.

Thanks!

Tray

Are those 15 users in the same mailstore as all the other users that work?

YES

If you look at one of those 15 affected users in AD, are they inheriting permissions?

WHAT PERMISSIONS?

If you run DBWalker, do you get any other errors regarding these 15 users and the distribution list you mention?

DBWalker: no errors regarding there 15 users and the distribution list (I used DBWalker default setting

Thanks