cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.05 unified with Lotus 6.5

jones_amy
Level 1
Level 1

how do I fix this issue...I have 10 notes servers and 2 of them are reporting this error...Users are experiencing lots of MWI issues and now when they try to open it the vm through their email...nothing.

Can I just uninstall the ducs services on those boxes and then reinstal..How will that affect things...Again its on 2 of the mail servers...the other ones are fine

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: CiscoUnity_DominoMonitor

Event Category: Warning

Event ID: 1036

Date: 7/27/2006

Time: 8:16:22 AM

User: N/A

Computer: CFS01US1

Description:

[Thread 0x00005A70] Connection to the DUC services on CFS08 has been lost. Unity will retry every 60 seconds.

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php

4 Replies 4

jshelmer
Level 1
Level 1

We're a bit smaller environment, 2 Domino servers, DUC version 1.2.3, and Unity 4.0(5). We also have

ES 30

ES 42

ES 45

ES 51

ES 52

ES 7

installed on the Unity server.

We only experience the errors above when the Domino instance goes down, or the load on the Domino server is extremely high.

Interesting...I have

ES 7

ES 30

ES 42

ES 45

Not the others...I will look into what these other one due and put them on. I will also have the notes guy check into the 2 lotus domino servers that this is occuring on for usage. Thanks

We also upgraded our Domino servers to 7.0.1 at the beginning of April. Domino 7.0.1 and DUC 1.2.3 are working very well for us, in addition to Unity with all of the aforementioned ES's.

When you did the upgrade of domino did Unity break at all? My customer wants to upgrad all his Notes clients and servers to 7 just upgrading on the servers itself. Can you tell me if you have done this and did you have to reinstall anything?