cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.5 - Send voicemail email message to several recipients simultaneously

IgorLukic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,

could someone please tell me, if there is a possibility to send a voicemail email message to several recipients simultaneously?

Here is the scenario:

Unity Connection 8.5.1.10000-206

MS Exchange 2010

Actual implementation:

External/Internal caller leaves a message for DN 500. DN 500 is forwarded to the voicemail. Message is recorded and sent as an email to the user's email account.

Desired implementation:

External/Internal caller leaves a message for DN 500. DN 500 is forwarded to the voicemail. Message is recorded and sent as an email to serveral email recipients (e.g. like a distribution list in Exchange).

Would that be possible? If yes, how can I configure this?

Thanks a lot in advance for your posts!

Kind regards,

Igor

4 Replies 4

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, Igor,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I recommend you post this particular question and others like it to the Cisco Support Community where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Here is the link: https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

I just did a quick search in the Support Community and found this post, which appears to be similar to what you are asking: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3460269#3460269

I hope that helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

srichardson
Level 4
Level 4

JASON VLAD
Level 1
Level 1

This post is in case anyone needs this in the future and it worked for me without setting up anything crazy like i saw in other posts.

I was going on wild goose chases with all these posts and not just the one in this thread.

If you need to forward a unity VM to an email distribution list "Exch2010 in my case".

-Go into the exchange server console,

-Go into the properties of the distribution list

-Mail Flow Settings "tab"

-Go into the properties of the Message Delivery Restrictions

-UNCHECK "Require that all senders are authenticated"

Now any source internal or external to your domain can send emails to this distribution group.

Jason thank you. I too was on a wild goose chase. You my friend are my golden egg. One click fix!!