Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Call Hander Traffic Report Data

Hi everyone,

How far back should I be able to get information from Unity Connection Call Handler Traffic Report?  Right now I am only getting results if I limit my search to up to 2 weeks ago, but get "Unable to find any report data based on parameter(s)" if I try a search for a month or two months ago.

Is this normal?

Using Unity Connection 10.5.2.10000-5

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It is configurable parameter and by default its set to keep reports for 90 days. Refer to the below document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/administration/guide/10xcucsagx/10xcucsag300.html#pgfId-1049830

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your reply.  I did see that option set to 90 days but am only getting approximately 2 weeks worth of data.

Any chance you're running in a cluster setup?  One thing about reporting data is that it does not replicate between the cluster notes like directory/messaging data does - as such if you failed over along the way the call handler traffic data (along with other reporting specific data) is not present on the new active cluster where calls are coming in on.

This is why tools like the Port Usage Analyzer actually connect manually to each member of the cluster if found and pull down data from both and "merges" them into a single reporting output.  The built in reports via the web page will simply pull data from the active server DB.

If you're not running a cluster and/or haven't had any failover events then I'm not sure why the data would not be around - you can pop into the database manually using CUDLI to take a look at what's there...

Hi lindborg,

Thank you for your reply.  Yes it is a cluster setup.  I'll follow your suggestions and see what happens.