Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity live recording not working

jaregalado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have this issue with Unity 4.0(5) and CCM 4.1.3 where the Unity live recording Call Handler is ignored and the normal opening greeting is played instead.

I have followed the instructions in the Using Live Record Capability with Unity Version 4.0(5) and Greater Application note without luck.

I created a LiveRecord Rule under Call Routing->Forwarded Calls, and it seems the rule is matched when the forwarded number is dialed because all the items in the "Send Call to" options work as expected, except for the Start Live Record item which exhibits the described behavior just playing the standard opening greeting.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like you aren't calling FROM a phone that corresponds to a subscriber. If you're getting the opening greeting that's almost certainly the case.

Unity requires the calling number match a known subscriber since that's where the message is sent.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like you aren't calling FROM a phone that corresponds to a subscriber. If you're getting the opening greeting that's almost certainly the case.

Unity requires the calling number match a known subscriber since that's where the message is sent.

Thanks, that was the problem.