Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Message Waiting

abuatiya
Level 1
Level 1

hey everybody ,

I have created a call handler calles ( Customer Relation ) or three DN's . So the external users will press 1 as input key to reach this handler . I would like to know how can i create a waiting message if all DNs are busy or unavaileble then route the call back after 1 minute to same handler if the call is not answered

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Are you ringing phones on Call Manager when they press 1 on first call handler, then if the phones don't answer you want the callers to get the call handler greeting again?

Maybe this would work for your scenario...

Have the call handler transfer the call to a hunt pilot w/60 second ring no answer duration then have the forward hunt no answer/busy transfer back to the call handler?

While the caller is on hold, waiting for someone to answer the MOH is coming from call manager. Network hold audio source MOH in this case.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Are you ringing phones on Call Manager when they press 1 on first call handler, then if the phones don't answer you want the callers to get the call handler greeting again?

Maybe this would work for your scenario...

Have the call handler transfer the call to a hunt pilot w/60 second ring no answer duration then have the forward hunt no answer/busy transfer back to the call handler?

While the caller is on hold, waiting for someone to answer the MOH is coming from call manager. Network hold audio source MOH in this case.