Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Unity 4.03 intergrated with Call Manager

kelvin.blair
Level 5
Level 5

This is what im needing help with..

Running Cisco Unity 4.03 with latest updates and Call Manager 4.0. I have 4 sites in Atlanta which is in the Eastern Time Zone and 2 sites in the central time zone. The question is actually a 2 part question. Question one, with the Unity Server in the Central Time zone, How do i set the closed greeting to change based on the other sites time zones. The time zones are an hour apart. How do set that one call handler to be set for Eastern Time Zone. Consider that my server is setup to be in the Central Time Zone, I'm assuming that the default time zone is central. So what do i need to do to set the different time zones for each call handler.

1 Reply 1

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So you have 6 unity servers, or one unity server for 6 sites? Maybe this will help:

The local time zone of the machine is what you want to set the box to. Subscribers have timezone settings (so it's easy) but callhandlers do not. Callhandlers do have schedules, so you if you create a schedule relative to the local timezone, then it'll work as if it were in the other time zone.