cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express Time

ccthompson
Level 1
Level 1

This may be a very easy answer for most of you, but i cant seem to find it.

I have Call Manager Express on a cisco 2811 router. I also have Unity express installed on the router.

When anyone recieves a voicemail in the company, it says message was recieved an hour ahead of when it was actually recieved. Example.

Voicemail made at 11:00am, the voicemail prompt will say it was recieved at 12:00pm.

I cant find where the time for Unity is, everwhere i can find a date or time. They are matched up with the rest of the network, just unity is off.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to http://CUE IP ADDRESS. Click Administration -> Network Time & Time Zone Settings. Check your NTP server(s) and timezone.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

I have the NTP servers correct along with the Time zone. The system time under :configure > system parameters" is also correct.

Reloaded Unity Express, still has the incorrect time for voice messages.

The time under Configure -> System Parameters controls the CME router time. It has no effect on CUE. The only way to set the time for CUE is using NTP. Can you ping the NTP server from the CUE CLI such as:

service-module service-engine 0/0 session

ping ntpserver

Brandon

matthewtravers
Level 4
Level 4

We have the same problem. Voicemail made at 11:00am, voicemain prompt will say 12:00pm. Routers time is correct (11:00am) and the unity service module is properly set up with ntp and when you run "show clock" on the service module it has the correct time. Only time that isnt correct it the prompt.