I created a Java Servlet that makes a custom directory menu and I successfully enabled it on my IP Communicator for testing purposes controlled by CUCM 11.5.
I simply did these operations:
- Device Information > Service Provisioning*: External URL
- External Data Locations Information > Directory: <SERVLET URL>
- Reboot the device.
Now I need to do the same thing for many real phones (models: Cisco 7906/7931) and this time the CUCM version is the 8.5 (obviously with a different Application User).
I did the same operations above but the result is that I'm not able to see my custom menu. It's odd, because I still see the default one but in English language (if I don't apply these settings the language used is the one set for the phone).
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
... View more
Hi all, one of our customer is currently using CUCM 9.x and he wants to see the caller name for incoming calls instead of the caller number.
Simply, how can I do that for FREE?
Few notes (correct me if I'm wrong):
- I can't use CURRI because he is using a CUCM version < 10.5.
- I saw the "Number to name"script at this page: http://ciscoscripts.com/ . The problem is that I can't test it because it's not free but anyway should I be able to do what I'm looking for by using this one?
- I installed "2Ring IPPS" but I haven't received my trial license yet and I'm not able to request a free one because the registration form gives me the following error:
" An error occurred during the request: There was no endpoint listening at http://public.2ring.com/IppsFreeLicenseGeneratorFE/Licensing.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.. Wait short time, and try it again."
- I downloaded "Cisco Calltracer" from MyVoIPsource.org but it doesn't contain any readme or configuration guide, so I really don't know how to use it.
Thanks a lot in advance.
... View more