Views
Helpful
Replies

Help With Cisco SPA 112 config

MrBenz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anybody help me to config my spa 112 to my isp ?
I have Fiber from MEO-Portugal and I can't configure the voip system. 

they gave me a voip number but honestly I can't fill the requested data

Thanks 

5 Replies 5

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So you have name (or ip address) of provider's SIP proxy, login credentials (if required), one number. No one but your provider can provide you those information to you, so we can't help with it.

What issue you have filling those information to SPA112 ?

i Don't no !!
They send a print screen with my phone number and send this copy 

Endereço Registar (Host): sip.sapo.pt [porta: opcional 5070]
Endereço Proxy (Outbound Proxy): proxy.sip.sapo.pt
Porta Proxy: 5070
Utilizador (Username): +3513020xxxxx(*)
Password: [de 6 a 8 carateres]
Transporte Rede (Network Settings): UDP [opcional]
SIP URL: +3513020xxxxx (*)
(*) Número VoIP criado.

but i don't no how to put this in the cisco 

Thanks a lot for your help !! 
But my problem know is how to config dial plan ...a don't understand 
The other things i put the username and password ...the id 1 
proxy i put proxy.voip.sapo.pt:5070
but the number to put in dial plan i can't put ...
can you help me with this please 

Thanks 

You didn't mentioned issues with dial plan. Despite I asked what issues you have.

OK. So dial plan issue. Unfortunately, I don't understand your issue description. It seems you are trying to configure something to "Dial Plan" configuration option and you are facing a troubles with it. You didn't disclosed what value you are trying to enter as Dial Plan value nor you disclosed what issue you have with it.

So please provide exact description - what you are trying to do (for example "I'm trying to put value X into configuration option Y"), and what unexpected result you got (for example "SPA112 refuses it to save with error ...").

Just generic notes related to Dial Plan. The dial plan have nothing to do with your number +351225...979 you got. Dial plan is the description of format of dialed numbers as requested by VoIP operator. Your operator is obliged to publish it's requirements. Well, some operators have no specific requirements, then national (Portuguese) format of numbers apply - even in such case they should help you.

Based on Pesquisa de recursos de numeração - Códigos/Serviços published by Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações, length of most of Portugal numbers are nine digits, but some are 11,5,3. Following may (or may not) work for you: "([2-9]xxxxxxxx|609xxxxxxxx|6[1289]xxx|6[356]xxxxxxxxx|705xxxxxxxx|10xx|11[2578]|116xxx|12xxx|14[47]|14[01]x|142xxx|1[568]xx)|00[1-9*#ABCDEFabcdef][0-9*#ABCDEFabcdef].)" If it doesn't work try just "([0-9*#ABCDEFabcdef][0-9*#ABCDEFabcdef].)"