cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error while determining CCM version -2

Ivan Sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,  I have Call Manager 8.6 and CUE 8.6 but I got this error every time that I want import the CTI Ports. I thought it was a problem with CUE but I have installed 4 more CUE´s and I got the same error in all of them. The web login and Jati login are correct. Have anyone had the same problem?

3 Replies 3

trimmy
Level 1
Level 1

I have same error - when viewing ASA logs at a central site, I see lots of traffic from working CUEs on 80 and 8443 and 443 when looking for ports on CUCM. on the sites that are failing I guess there is some king of inspection from local ASAs I have no access to causing traffic not to get fully through to the cucm. I think the error is not telling the full story. I am sure this is a firewall issue?

I am trouble shooting with my provider as the failing sites i only see port 80 hit my central ASAs when scanning for ports on the cucm. I will let you know the outcome.

trimmy
Level 1
Level 1

This was found to be an ASA issue - a fault with the ASA code and packet inspection. Our provider upgraded their ASA and the CTI ports registered.

Do you have any firewalls in place?

CUE-->ASA-->CUCM

Hi,

you are right, the problem was in the firewall, the firewall was blocking the ports. Thanks for your help.