Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am not able to see the rest of the options to pick from in the Phone Adapter Configuration Utility Web Interface in my ATA 191, I connected and signed in already but why that as an admin I cannot make changes. Does anyone know what I am missing her...

annsm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently changed my password and was prompted by Cisco Jabber to re-enter my new password. I entered the new password and proceed to call.However halfway during the call, I got another prompt to re-log in again. After I logged back in, my call hist...

revat6 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our PRI number extensions are not reflecting on the IP phones that are configured in our office. The local extension numbers are working fine, but when we make a call from any extension to the outside, the number  ANOTHER isdn number  is appearing on...

uaefa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm trying to implement the service from the vendor Callwithus to help reduce the cost of long distance calls, thing is though, even though I know a decent amount about navigating Call Manager,  I'm not familiar with how to get that going as...

KennethButler24475_0-1690305428810.png

HI Everyone,I have a question on the Cisco 8851 phone.Are we able to transfer a call by hitting a line-key with the extension names listed, or just by entering an extension number? we'd like to not have to memorize extension numbers or have a list po...

a5a34849 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Please can someone provide me a guide as to how to perform password recovery or password reset on a AS5400XM Gateway.I don't really care for if the prior configuration gets erased, I just need to set this unit to factory defaults.  Thanks!

Mosasa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes