Views
Helpful
Replies

calls routed to mobile

Com-Media
Level 1
Level 1

hy all

i have a question about the call routing.

if someone call me an nobody is in the office the phone will be transfered to the mobile after 10 seconds.

The mobile is ringing and if you accept the call you cant hearing something on both side.

Is there something wrong in my config or is that a mistake from our side?

Thanks

Rolf

5 Replies 5

iroehm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rolf,

Couple of questions. What is your provider type (POTS, SIP, GSM Gateway, etc)? Does it depend on what type of line the caller is calling on (landline, cell, SIP, etc)? Has it ever worked or has this always occurred? What firmware are you on? If you forward it to a landline or cell on a different provider does it work?

Isaac Roehm

Hi Isaac

im receive the uc320w on Friday. I have only a SIP Account configured. No FXO, FXS or WiFi

The Firmware is the last one 2.2.2(1) The Phone i have is an SPA502G

Im tested to both side. If you call from a cell to Sip with a forward to a cell again or if you call from landlane to sip and forward them to the cell. Line is comming up on the cell, but you have no tone to both side.

Bevor im changing to the uc320w they was working with an other solution. The config was the same. So seems not to be the sip provider.

Im also changed to Codec, but that doesent help.

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

Couple more questions. Who is your SIP provider? If you change the forwarded number to a landline number does it work? When you get the call on the cell what is the Caller ID? Does it show the UC's number or the original caller?

Hi Isaac

My SIP provider is telephoenix.

Tested with a forward to a landlane number. Same as with the cell. no voice on the line to both side.

On the cell and the landlane phone no caller number will be displayed. on the cell is the uc number and on the landlane phone its a message "external call".

Rolf

Hi Isaac

got it :-)

Im changed the SIP config and now its working. Without the caller ID but its working.

Found some infos on your provider list. https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15041

my working config for telephoenix looks like:

• Call  Capacity: 12
  • Prefix # w/"+41" : Uncheck (uses UK national numbering plan)
  • SRV  Recorded Lookup: Uncheck
  • SRV Auto Prefix: Uncheck
  • NAT Mapping: Uncheck
  • Send NAT Keepalive: Uncheck

Systemwide parameters

• Codec: G711a
  • Outbound FAX:  T.38

one more question, whats the difference from the packet size in milliseconds?

The quality seems to be better if im change them to 10 from 30

regards

Rolf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: