Views
Helpful
Replies

Invalid Number when dialing 9 (Outside Trunk) after 24+ hrs service

robertspringer3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a problem with my UC320W where one of my phones (SPA303) is giving the operator a Invalid Number responce when they try to dial out. This phone is ran off a wireless bridge as are several other phone in our system. The other phones dont run into ththis issue and the weird think is that if a incoming call comes in the phone with the issue rings and if you dial a extension to another phone it callls it. The voice quality across the extension is great. The only way i have to fix this is to reboot the UC320W. I have tried factory reseting the phone that has the issue and that did nothing for the problem. I seem to think that there is some sort of regestration issue that is getting resolved when there is a reboot. I am running 2.3.6 firmware. My question is can cisco give me insight on the proble so i can fix it or can i get a PMF that reboots the system every day at a certain time like. Which resolves my issue. I know that would be a bandade but I dont care as long as the problem goes away.

Regards,

Robert Springer

1 Reply 1

flemmanu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You can Use the Configuration > Site > Automatic Maintenance page to schedule system maintenance tasks .

Automatically, on the specified schedule, the Cisco UC320W runs diagnostics and performs tasks to ensure system stability. At the end of this process, the Cisco UC320W may reboot. Schedule a convenient time when your users will not be impacted.

•          Time: Choose the time of day to perform the maintenance tasks.

•          Day: Choose a day. The maintenance tasks will be performed automatically each week on the specified day.

To find out the exact problem we need the logs.

Please contact the Small Business Support Center at the phone number listed (please pick the appropriate phone number in your region) in the link attached. One of our engineers should be able to assist you with this issue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html