Views
Helpful
Replies

Just upgraded software and no local speed dial on 7970

bjames
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I just upgraded my UC520 to the latest code, and it updated my 7970, but now I've lost the Add button in local speed dials?

OS Load: cnu70.8-4-1-23.bin

Cheers Bob

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Bob,

Real quick question, ... are you looking under Services (Globe button) screens to access "My Phone Apps" followed by "Personal Speed Dial" to ADD, so that you can later dial from the Directories (Book button) screens to dial it from Personal Speed Dial?

I have a 7970 on a 7.0.2 Bundle ZIP and another system on the 7.0.3 bundle zip (both managed with CCA 2.0) and I have the add button.

No I "thought" I added them right in the directory Personal Speed Dial in the past, but maybe not. I found the My Apps and added them there. Really not intuitive at all. CCM and the phones allow you to add right in the directory, why not with CCME?

Thanks for you help though.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I think it is a common question we all hear, so no worries.  And I wish I could tell you about CCM, but I dont work with it alot.

Remember you can also add Speed Dials (Local) that will appear on all the phones in the group by adding them in CCA too... they show up in a different place...

https://www.myciscocommunity.com/docs/DOC-5446

Thanks for using our Products and working with us!

Steve