cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time Stamp on Voicemail messages off by 3 hours Cisco UC560

austindelaney
Level 1
Level 1

Community: I tried to search my question and was not able to find what I needed. I am new to the support forum.

Our company has recently picked up this new customer. With very little IT documentation provided to us by the Company or previous IT provider. 

Problem:

Voice mail time stamps are off by 3 hours. VM left at 1:00 pm is reported as 10:00 am with each vm the time is off.

Not sure what to change in the config to affect what appears to be a time zone difference or time server issue that varies to what is set in the gui.

What I found:

NTP server initially was showing as not reachable it was a NIST server. After I changed the NTP server to the DC it showed as "alive"

What I have done so far:

Via GPO set NTP server to NIST time server pools.

Verified the operation and sync via w32 cli commands on the DC.

Synced the NTP time to UC560 device as shown in the pictures.

Set the NTP server setting in the Cisco Configuration Assistant to the Domain Controller IP address since the DC is now serving the time to network nodes; IE computers and servers.

All computers that have been verified are now syncing time properly with the DC.

I wish to say THANK YOU for ANYONE that is going to take time to read this and contribute it is very appreciated. Please provide CUE CLI commands and references where possible. Instructions on what to do.

Can I:

Update the UC560 software?

Should I update the UC560 software?

Will updating cost any money?

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This question belong to Voice Systems subcommunity. Please move it here to increase your chances to receive valuable advice.

sudhagup
Level 1
Level 1

please share "show clock" output from CME and CUE

Also, please try reload CUE and test again.