cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TimeCardView email error

Jeremy Koch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have setup TimeCardView with my UC540 and SPA525G2 phones. all that side is working just fine, but then i go to email my timesheet from the phone i get the following error:

'Email cound not be sent because email address was empty'

I have filled out every field posible for voicemail and notification fields where i would be putting my emails address but this error still comes up.

Can anyone point me int the right direction to resolve this...?

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack
2 Replies 2

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jeremy,

I have never used TimeCardView no one here in Australia wants to use it (I wonder why )

Have you inputted an SMTP address into the CUE as well? Maybe the phones also look to this or when the phone tries to send it off it just assumes there is an SMTP setting in the system...

Just a thought/guess.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Yeah it would be nice if it exported directly to myob!

we'll see how we go....once i finally get my contract number i will start a support case for this.

The one think I'm finding with this whole Cisco small business systems thing is its all very close, but not quite finished vibe. Smart CallConnector, CCA, TimeCardView, etc.... Its all ALMOST there but not quite....if you know what i mean. I thought i was buying into an amazing everything just works system. Anyway...i know it will get better eventually.

UC540 system with 8.6.2 Software Pack