Views
Helpful
Replies

AA wave files

Stefano Pilla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I'm going to setup my AA with pre-registered wav audio files.

After a lot of trouble I've found the correct convertion format for the audio files (*) and no I'm able to upload it from the AA gui (Call Handling --> Auto Attendant --> Prompt Managment --> Available Prompts --> Add ).

The uploading procedure goes well (figure 1) and I can also see the new wav files in the "Menu Prompt" list (figure 2)

Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 16.26.37.png

Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 16.27.23.png

However when I save the configuration the files disapper from the "Prompt Managment" (figure 4) and from the Menu Prompt List (figure 3) and I cannot listen anything if I call the extension of the AA (from internal or external)

Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 16.32.27.png

Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 16.32.41.png

It seems that the uploading procedure doesn't store the file in the flash permanently. I've a lot of free space on the flash. I've also tried to find the uploaded files in the flash with no results.

I want to try to upload the file via tftp but I m not be able to find where the AA prompt files are stored in the flash.

Thanks in advance.

With Audacity :

Open the file that you need to convert.

1) Type in the Project Rate field "8000" and select "Export" from the "File Menu"

2) Select Format: "Other Uncompressed Files"

3) Click Options

Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 16.43.15.png

Select the settings like in the figure below:

Screen Shot 2011-08-07 at 16.43.03.png

Now click Ok and save your file. You can now use this converted file in the UC500.

Hope this can help.

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I used the AvT to customize AA prompts. You can enable this within CCA Configuration drawer, under the AA GUI. Assign an extension like 450 and a few users authorized to access it. The dial 450 and then authenticate with CUE credentials and I usually edit the existing Open/Closed greetings. You can also add prompts. Then go back the CCA and assign then as you like.

Steve DiStefano

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

I've tried different kind of solution and I've understood that what I need was a BACD+AA not only an AA. ;-)

So I've upload the file through a tftp server in the /bcadprompts/ directory on the flash followed by the command

audio-prompts load .au

However for the AA audio files I've uploaded the files through the GUI interface and it works.

In the first test I'm on a VPN connection and it seems that something with the transfert doesn't works. In the second test I was onsite and everything goes well. So I think that the problem was during the trasfert of the file from my PC to the UC device.

Thanks a lot.