cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blast Group VM Login

KEVIN MCCOY
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a blast group with several users, forwarded to VM after a certain amount of rings, however I cannot figure out how to give access to teh VM box. Would someone be able to shed light onto this? I am able to get to the pin prompt bu using teh blast group extension however the default password is not working nor do I see where to change it, I can only change it for users using CCA 3.

Thanks!

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sure thing. The members of the hunt group's general delivery mailboxes access the GDM by logging into their own personal mailbox, and then use option '9' to access the GDM to record custom greetings and to retrieve voicemails.

Steve DiStefano

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sure thing. The members of the hunt group's general delivery mailboxes access the GDM by logging into their own personal mailbox, and then use option '9' to access the GDM to record custom greetings and to retrieve voicemails.

Steve DiStefano

Hi,

I have configurated a hunt group's general delivery mailboxes, all user members of this hunt group can have access to the mailboxe using the user login and option 9. But the hunt group have 9 messages not readable from mailboxes access.

Have you already have this bug ?

Regards,

Sébastien DOS-SANTOS