Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA configuration file reference

Brad303
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Is there a reference document for SPA configuration files? I have several models I'm provisioning but can't find a definitive reference for the values in the XML file. The model I'm working on now is an SPA 303.

I've read the provisioning guide, which only covers provisioning via the web interface. I've downloaded the SPC tool, and generated a sample XML file, but there's not a 1:1 relationship between the web admin interface and the config file.

For example, the sample XML makes no reference to the Voice Mail Number field in Phone::General. How do I set that value in the config? I know I can provision values from the web and then grab the current config with /admin/spacfg.xml, but in this case, the Voice Mail Number value isn't in the file.

As indicated at the outset of this post, I'm looking for an exhaustive reference for SPA phones and devices.

[Edit:] I was able to find the Voice Mail Number from the phone's config, but my request for a reference still stands.

Thanks.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: